Each year ASX Thomson Reuters Charity Foundation organises fundraising events and distributes over $1 million to a group of selected charities. We are happy to announce ASX Thomson Reuters Charity Foundation has chosen Kookaburra Kids as one of their charities of choice for 2016-2017.
ASX Thomson Reuters Charity Foundation Fundraising Events planned for this year include:
- 2016 Regatta: The next regatta will take place on Friday, 18 November 2016 out of Middle Harbour Yacht Club. Up to 60 yachts are expected to take part.
- 2017 Golf Tournament & Gala Dinner: The next golf event will be held Thursday 23 and Friday 24 February 2017. A field of 360 Golfers supported by over 200 Corporate sponsors will play in the day and attend a glittering gala dinner for 800 guests.
- 2017 Rosehill Gardens Race Day: Set to be a great day of racing at Rosehill Gardens on 26 August 2017
In addition, the Foundation also manages the annual ASX Thomson Reuters Charity Foundation Art Union Prize Draw.
We are selling Art Union Prize draw raffle tickets with all proceeds from our ticket sales going directly to Kookaburra Kids.
The amazing prizes up for grabs are:
- 1st Prize: Lexus RX200t
- 2nd Prize: South Sea Cultured Pearl and Diamond Earrings, valued at $8,437
- 3rd Prize: 3-night Discovery Murray River Cruise valued at $2,524
Tickets are $20 each, $50 for 3, $100 for 8 or 50 for $500.
Draw Date: Thursday, 16th March 2017.
To purchase your raffle ticket and support Kookaburra Kids at the same time click the icon below.