TAKING FLIGHT PROGRAM LAUNCHED
We are excited to announce the launch of the TAKING FLIGHT program!
TAKING FLIGHT is designed to specifically meet the needs of Kookaburra Kids transitioning from school into tertiary study or the workforce. The program will provide support to navigate the world of becoming independent adults.
Taking Flight Program offers support by providing individually tailored programs including:
- Creating career pathway plans
- Choosing HSC subjects
- Helping to gain employment
- Helping to achieve tertiary study
- Industry advocates
- Mentoring support
- Education and training workshops
- Financial assistance
If you or your business would like to get involved please register your interest by contacting us today.
- Providing financial support towards the program
- Applying to become a mentor
- Providing skill based training
- Providing opportunities for industry exposure days
- Providing work placement options
- Volunteering industry knowledge
Contact us today for a confidential discussion on how you can help empower youth living in families affected by mental illness to Take Flight (02) 9525 7474 or download an information brochure.