Hi there Kooka-Fam!
We’re looking for a keen artist to help us design our 20th Year Anniversary Logo!
This logo will be used across all our platforms to celebrate the work the Australian Kookaburra Kids Foundation has done over the past 20 years.
The 20th Year Anniversary Logo MUST include a version of our Kookaburra logo, see below:The winning logo creator will win 4 movie vouchers to the value of $100.
These logo entries will be judged by all the Kookaburra Kids Staff.
To enter, fill in the form below:
Rules of Entry:
By submitting your entry to this competition, you agree to all Terms and Conditions listed below:
- To be eligible, the entering participant MUST BE a registered Kookaburra Kids participant
- The participant must get permission from their parent/caregiver if under the age of 18.
- The Image MUST include our stylised Kookaburra Logo (See attached to this competition post)
- The image MUST speak to one of our core values of AKKF:
- The image must be inclusive in nature.
- The image must be 30cm x 30cm, or 1080px x 1080px in sizing.
- You can hand draw, digital design or use any method to design the image.
- This will be submitted online. Formats for the image include: .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .pdf, .indd, .eps.
- The competition will close on 11:59pm, January 2, 2022.
- The winner will be announced via social media in mid-January.
- There will be a story attached to the image; Kookaburra Kids will contact the winning person to get a statement.
- You acknowledge that in submitting this image, Australian Kookaburra Kids Foundation owns the right to reproduce and copy the image as it deems necessary/fit to do so.