The protection of personal information is important to Australian Kookaburra Kids Foundation (AKKF). The Australian Privacy Principles set minimum standards covering the legitimate use of personal information. AKKF is committed to complying with those Principles and is committed to respecting the right to privacy and the protection of personal information.
This document sets out:
- What personal and sensitive information AKKF collects;
- How AKKF collects personal and sensitive information;
- How AKKF uses or discloses personal and sensitive information
- How individuals can access or seek correction of information held by AKKF; and
- Who to contact regarding privacy issues and complaints
This Policy provides for the way in which AKKF may collect, use, store and disclose information. Third party commercial entities and subsidiaries, whether owned or acting on behalf of AKKF or not, may be subject to the same privacy laws and may be governed by their own privacy policies. AKKF will always do its utmost to ensure that personal information is respected and protected.