HEAD OF CLINICAL SERVICES
We are pleased to share we have commenced recruitment for our new Head of Clinical Services.
Reporting to the CEO and working as a key member of our Senior Leadership Team, you be responsible for:
- Oversee our Clinical Services function, ensuring our Clinical Services are aligned to our clinical philosophies, with a key focus on supporting young people to thrive beyond the impacts of family mental illness
- Provide clinical oversight of our programs and program delivery, including clinical supervision on programs
- Assessing and reporting on any clinical risk areas to the CEO and partnering with the CEO to devise strategies of mitigation
- Managing the intake and ongoing support processes for our young people.
- Develop, plan, and deliver relevant training for staff, Volunteers, and Clinical Consultants, ensuring relevancy for each target group and alignment with evidence-based best practice
- Development of manuals, policies, procedures, ensuring relevance for each group and evidence-based best practice
- Management of our Clinical Service team, including the recruitment, coordination, and supervision of Clinical Consultants
- Oversee third-party consultants/contractors providing research and evaluation services
- Participate in our programs (both face-to-face and online), with a focus on providing continuous improvement to the clinical areas of the business
To view the role on SEEK, go to https://www.seek.com.au/job/55872507
To find out more, please email [email protected]