Fundraising and Partnerships Manager
The role will be a permanent full-time position starting as soon as possible.
The Fundraising and Partnerships Manager will develop and implement a strategy to generate revenue growth through a range of fundraising and business development activities.
This will include building on existing income streams, identifying new opportunities and securing funding from sources including corporate partnerships, major donors, philanthropic prospects and government.
This is a critical role in the organisation to drive growth towards our financial sustainability.
Key responsibilities are:
- Develop, implement and maintain a Fundraising strategy.
- Managing the Fundraising team to lead and enable the team to reach its objectives and targets.
- Engage with leaders in business to build effective partnerships.
- Develop a range of diverse strategies to identify philanthropic prospects and develop and manage relationships to engage donors and philanthropic supporters.
- Monitor and report to partners on a regular basis with the view to grow the relationship and enhance partner opportunities.
- Manage budgets and track/report on the success of fundraising activities.
- Manage stakeholder data (CRM, Salesforce).
Competencies and experience required:
- Minimum 3 years’ senior fundraising experience, including strategy development and implementation
- High level of relationship management skills including pipeline management and the proven ability to establish and maintain corporate partner relationships;
- Exceptional communication, written, interpersonal, influencing, negotiation and professional networking skills;
- Proven ability to identify new opportunities and develop proposals to secure funding
- Successful outcomes in other fundraising strategies
- Knowledge of managing stakeholder data (CRM)
- Demonstrated understanding of finance, analysis and reporting to stakeholders
Via the link on Seek.com or email [email protected] with your CV and cover letter to address how you meet the skills and criteria.
Bus Supervisor – CASUAL / NSW – CARINGBAH
Kookaburra Kids are seeking enthusiastic bus supervisors to support Kookaburra Kids whilst getting transported to and from weekend camps. Camps run throughout the year in numerous locations across NSW supporting kids from 8-18yrs of age. Bus Supervisors are more than welcome to attend the whole camp but this is not compulsory. Those wishing to stay for the whole camp to continue supporting the kids are required to attend further Kookaburra Kids training.
We are looking for adults 21 years and over from all walks of life. Bus Supervisors do not have to have any experience in mental health but are required to undertake the Kookaburra Kids volunteer recruitment process including National Crim Check and Working with Children Check. The role would suit an individual who has a passion for the Kookaburra Kids cause who is reliable and organised and has the ability to relate to kids and have fun!
- Ensuring you are at the specified pick up location at required time (Friday afternoon)
- Marking children off the roll when at pick up location
- Providing spare copies of permission forms to parents and passing on signed copies to program coordinator
- Collecting specified medication from children/parents
- Supervising children on the bus, ensuring safety rules are followed during trip
- Supervising kids on return journey from camp (Sunday afternoon)
- Acquiring parent/guardian signature when children are picked up
- Regular and clear communication with Program Co-ordinator prior to camp, during journey to camp and on return journey
- Must have mobile phone with credit and the ability to take and send photos to the program coordinator
- Good communicator
- Common-sense attitude
Via the link on Indeed or email [email protected] with CV and cover letter addressing the selection criteria.